Lucy Foster Clinic Policies
- All bespoke courses will require a 50% deposit amount of the total cost of the course to secure all appointments booked in advance.
- Please note, all online bookings and individual treatments will automatically incur a 50% deposit at the time of booking.
- We will redeem your deposit if less than 48 hours’ notice is given in line with our cancellation policy below.
We do understand if clients are unwell or have other commitments, but please give us a minimum of 48 hours’ notice if you wish to rearrange an appointment.
We reserve the right to charge for non-attendance or where cancellation is shorter than our policy. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- If we receive less than 48 hours’ notice for cancellations, any treatment deposits will be redeemed.
- Refunds on promotions and packages or courses sold, are not available unless certified medical reasons exist that the treatment cannot be carried out. Should you fall pregnant during your treatment then your remaining sessions will be put on hold until you are able to resume or alternative suitable treatments can be booked.
- Promotions, Packages and courses are sold as part of a treatment plan and will expire if an 8 week period or longer has elapsed between treatments. It is imperative to follow your treatment schedule as advised by your skin practitioner, as the treatment results will be affected.
- Cancellation or amendments of courses can incur administration costs and card processing fees.
Lateness & Refunds
- We will always try our best to accommodate you if you’re running behind, stuck in traffic, etc.
- However if you are late it can affect the remainder of our teams’ day by delaying them for their clients who come in on time.
- For this reason, we have set a few general ground rules for such situations.
- Clients will generally be allowed a 5-10 minute grace period. After that time, we will call to check you are on your way.
- If you are able to make it in time for your entire treatment to be completed, great! If not, you may have to reschedule part of your treatment. This will allow us to continue to our allocated time slots for the next client to ensure they are not kept waiting for their appointment.
- Please, always call if you even think you might be late; we’d rather know as early as possible so we can do our best to fit you in without upsetting the flow of the day. In this case, you will still be charged 100% of the original service(s) scheduled.
- Here is a general breakdown of our late fees:
- If the client arrives late but within the allotted time, but has to forgo some parts of the treatment 100% of the booked treatment charge will apply.
- If the client does not arrive in time for the service to be completed, you will be charged 100% of the booked treatment.
- Again, please remember that your appointments are reserved for you and only you.
- These policies allow us the opportunity to ensure the smooth running of our clinic.
- We very much appreciate your business and adherence with our policies.
- Refunds on promotions and packages sold are not available unless certified medical reasons exist that the treatment cannot be carried out.
- Should you fall pregnant during your treatment then your remaining sessions/areas will be put on hold until you are able to resume.
- Should for any reason outside of a medical one you wish to stop your treatment plan then you may redeem the remaining value of treatment plan/package purchased for any other treatments.